A great thanks to ashish-vision for nominating me for the Brotherhood of the World Bloggers Award.
I am honored to accept it.
* Thank and link back to the person who nominated you for the award.
* List the Rules and Display the Brotherhood of the world Award logo to your post and/or blog.
* Answer the questions set to you and then you may create your set of questions for your nominees.
* Nominate around ten other bloggers and let them know about the award.
The six questions to me:
- What kind of person you are. Introvert, extrovert or ambivert?
I’m gonna guess all three.
- Who is your source of inspiration?
My partner, who demonstrates strength, loyalty and integrity in everything he does.
- The most happiest moment of your life.
I’ve had many happy moments – perhaps the happiest moment was the day my partner and I took an apartment together.
- What legacy would you like to leave.
That I was always true to my belief in my capacity for goodness, and that I never allowed the hatred and bigotry of small people dictate the course and outcome of my life.
- Your most beautiful imagination so far.
The idea of a vast multiverse in which all things are possible and always happening.
- Favorite quote.
The American fascist would prefer not to use violence. His method is to poison the channels of public information. With a fascist the problem is never how best to present the truth to the public but how best to use the news to deceive the public into giving the fascist and his group more money or more power.”
Henry A. Wallace
- Hobbies other than blogging.Photography, animation, poetry, music and graphic design.
My Questions to my nominees are these:
1. Why did you decide to begin writing? (or choose your current form of self-expression)
2. What do you like best about your current phase of life?
3. What do you like least about this phase of your life?
4. If you could right one wrong, which would it be?
5. How do you define compassion?
6. Who is your best friend and why?
My nominees for the Brotherhood of the World Blogger Award are as follows:
All Things Chronic
Michael Moore’s Blog
The Mind of RD REVILO
The Savvy Senorita
Dying mans daily journal
Aware & Fair
Tee’s Tiny Blog
crickets are ok
My Friday Blog