- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from the person who has nominated you.
- Nominate some other bloggers for this award.
- Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you have nominated.
- Her questions:
- What is your favorite subject now and what was it back at school?
- One wish?
- What is that One thing that you cannot live without?
- How often do you pray?
- Do you believe in destiny?
- What pleases you the most about blogging?
Thank you saadia peerzada for the Sunshine Award. 1. What is my favorite subject?Right now my favorite subject is Quantum Physics. I’m especially intrigued by the idea that there are many universes.
My favorite subject in school was Psychology.
2. My one wish? That we stop turning murder and cruelty into games.
3. One thing I cannot live without? My body.
4. How often do I pray? Every day, quietly, alone and in silence.
5. Do I believe in destiny? I believe that each of us has a role to play in human evolution.
6. What do I like most about blogging?
Two aspects of blogging are of equal importance to me: I found people who are genuinely interested in engaging with life and each other-and discovered that I am not alone.
1. What is your definition of courage?
2. What part does compassion play in your life?
3. If you had a mental illness, how would you want people to treat you?
4. What do you like most about aging? (or getting older?)
5. What is your worst fear?