It looks like I’ve already gotten this award, but that’s OK…This time The Brotherhood of the World Award comes to me from one of my favorite bloggers, A Momma’s View, and I have new nominees and questions.
A Momma’s view was among the first blogs that I followed when I began my blog.
If you don’t know her blog, please visit. She likes Moby. ’nuff sed.
- Thank and link back to the person who nominated you for the award.
- List the Rules and Display the Brotherhood of the world Award logo to your post and/or blog.
- Answer the questions set to you.
- Nominate around ten bloggers.
- Create your set of questions for your nominees.
Here are the questions she asked and my answers to them:
- Sweat or sour? Sour
- Early bird or night owl? Night
- Summer or winter? Winter
- What’s your most important tradition? Dinner with my partner
- Who would you want to be stuck on an island with? My partner
- Bungee jumping or white water rafting? Neither
- Which mythical creature would you like to have as a pet? Pegasus
- Favorite number and why? The number of my next birthday, because making it there means I’m still alive.
1. If you had the power to make one change to our world, what would you change?
2. What is your biggest obstacle to blogging?
3. Do you consider yourself competitive?
4. What do you consider the most meaningful social change to come out of the 1960’s?
5. What song makes you think of love?
6. Who is your favorite author and why?
7. Why do you use social media?
8. How has social media changed your life?
Here are my nominees. If you are award free you are under no obligation to accept.