The Dragon Loyalty Award comes to me from Erika Kind. Thank you, Erika for being such a loyal participant in my blog.
This is what the creator said about the award: The Dragon’s Loyalty Award is an award for the loyal fan/commenters, whether a fellow blogger or someone who follows and comments regularly.
Rules for the award:
- Accept the award with thanks.
- Give your readers 5 facts about you.
- Nominate other bloggers and let them know.
Here are five facts about me:
- It is a fact that I will not stop becoming until I die.
- I’m going to re-phrase Erika here: I say what I mean and I mean what I say.
- I prefer learning on my own to formal instruction.
- I am extremely blunt.
- I have opinions but I will always change them when new facts arrive.
I’m going to bend the rules a bit because I’ve gotten lots of awards and I want to give this to some new people, so I’m going to mix it up. (Insert caveat here): You are under no obligation to accept the award or act on it.
This is my way of saying thanks.