The Infinity Dreams Award comes to me by way of WendysWrittenWords
What exactly is the Infinity Dreams Award?
‘The Infinity Dreams Award symbolizes being that breath of life that catalyzes faith in reaching new heights.’
My interpretation of the award is for all writers to ignore limits and keep dreaming and working towards their goal. Your dreams are infinite!
Rules for the Infinity Dreams Award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and make sure you link back.
Thank you to WendysWrittenWords for the nomination. 🙂
- Post the award badge and rules. Done.
- Tell 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
Nominate 11 other bloggers and set questions for them.
11 Facts about me:
- Do you love your career or work? At this point they are the same.
- Name your favorite author or book? Sadegh Hedayat, The Blind Owl.
- What’s your guilty pleasure? The Golden Girls
- Who inspires you and why? My Grandparents who taught me that I am no better than anyone else and no one is better than me.
- Favorite food? Cheese
- Relate your good or disastrous travel experience. I used to love to journal while taking touring the United States on a Greyhound Bus. I took three of these cross-country rides. My most disastrous travel experience was leading a tour group on an amusements park’s tour of California.
- Sunset or sunrise? Sunset.
- Your favorite pastime. Learning new skills.
- Who would you like to go with you on any adventure? My partner, who already accompanies on the adventure of life.
- Something you did that your parents don’t know about. Married a man from Nicaragua.
- If you were the President/Prime Minister/King or Queen what particular policy would you change in your country? I would explain why sending the disabled to live on our streets is a human rights violation, advocate for a fully funded public mental health system, and allocate a fund for subsidized housing.
My questions: What is one thing you can do to improve the loves of out disabled and elderly citizens?What do you think an ideal community looks like?
Do you think of yourself as part of the political process?
What have you done in your life that gives you a feeling of accomplishment and pride?
Which real or fictional person would you like to be?
Do you think that animals have souls?Is a man who practices sexual fidelity but actively works to deprive people of food and housing moral in your opinion?
How do you define love?
How do you define compassion?
How do you cope with moments of anger.
What is the one action a person might take to alienate you completely.
How do you balance social media with your every day life?