I will use the rules of the nomination and the questions from PalFitness except that I will add a few more nominees.
His rules are to nominate five people, answer five questions, and ask five questions of my nominees.
- Do you prefer playing games online or watching movies?
- What type of music is your favorite?
I like everything including country. My favorite depends on my mood.
- Tell us more about yourself, things never mentioned and somewhat secret.
I love to learn and consider education essential to a full life. I have no patience for people who equate ignorance with innocence.
- We are all special here, what makes you special?
Nothing makes me special. I’m an average guy blessed with a particular set of gifts. I think this is true of everyone.
What is your favorite thing to do and favorite person to spend time?
I like to spend time with my partner; even when we are in different rooms of our apartment, life always feels better when he’s home.
My questions are:
1. What was the most difficult moment of the past year?
- Re-blogging; how do you decide what to re-blog and when.
How is adulthood different from what you imagined it as a child?
I saw this question asked on Facebook: Would you give up social networking to save a relationship?
What is your greatest hope as we enter 2016?
As usual, no one is required to accept this award. I offer it as a token of my respect for your work as a blogger.