The Blogger Recognition Award is new to me and comes from Wendy at WendysWrittenWords.
- Thank the person who nominated you and give a link to their blog
- Display the award on your post and write about it.
- Give a brief history on your blog itself
- Offer a piece of advice to new and upcoming bloggers
- Select 10 other bloggers you wish to nominate
Comment on their blogs and let them know they have been nominated.
Thank you to Wendy at Wendy’sWrittenWords for my nomination.
I first opened my blog in November of 2014 but because I was uncertain about
the topic I didn’t start posting regularly until October of 2015.
My blog is an ongoing narrative of my treatment for DID, the daily problems
that arise from my trauma symptoms, and a fulfillment of a lifelong wish
to work as an artist and a writer.
I eventually want to use my blog to sell my photography.
My advice to bloggers is to remain mindful of the social aspects of blogging; always respond to comments and always try to leave a comment when you visit another blog. A few short words of encouragement can someone’s day.
My nominees for the Blogger Recognition Award are:
Just Plain Ol’ Vic