The Monday Words and Music Award comes to me from Erika Kind:
Yes, I know it’s Wednesday 🙂
Here are the rules
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- Answer these questions with words AND music
- Pass the award to 5 bloggers who inspire you with posts about music
- Tag your post with #MWA, for Music&Words Award so that we can all find you down the line.
- Quote these 5 steps and the award icon in your post. You can display the icon on your sidebar as well.
WHAT DOES MUSIC MEAN TO YOU?
It is a primal expression of life and spirit.
WHAT IS YOUR FIRST MUSIC RELATED MEMORY?
The agony of sitting through reruns of the Lawrence Welk Show with my Father.
WHAT’S THE FIRST ALBUM YOU’VE PURCHASED YOURSELF?
Magical Mystery Tour by the Beatles
WHAT’S THE LATEST MUSIC YOU’VE PURCHASED? (NO ONLINE STREAMING OR FREE DOWNLOADS, I’M TALKING ABOUT CASH HERE!) Purchased in CD compilations from the Local GoodWill
Breathe (Original Mix) Bjorn Akesson
Comfortably Numb – Dar Williams & Ani DiFranco
6 Underground – Sneaker Pimps
Gary Numan – Dark
Frozen – Madonna
Bailando – Enrique Iglesias
Cheb Khaled-Alech Taadi
Justin Timberlake – Lovestoned ( Tiesto Remix )
PERSONAL CATEGORY: GUILTY PLEASURES
Britney Spears – Oops!…I Did It Again (My guiltiest Pleasure of all)
My nominees are:
Marcus: survivor Road
authenticitee: Authenticitee Speaks