The real neat blog award comes to me from Dear Kitty
Thank you Dear Kitty for this award.
The ‘rules’ of the Real Neat Blog Award are: (feel free not to act upon them if you don’t have time; or don’t accept awards; etc.):
Put the award logo on your blog.
Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
The questions to me are:
1. Where do most visits to your blog come from?
The United States
- What is your favorite sport?
- What has been a special moment for you so far in 2016?
Almost all of my moments feel special to me. I’m grateful to be alive and productive.
- What is your favorite quote?
You are a child of the Universe, no less than the trees and the stars, You have a right to be here. The Desiderata
- What was your favorite class when still at school?
- Anything you had wished to have learned earlier?
- What musical instrument have you tried to play?
My Seven Questions are the same as those asked of me.
My nominees are below, if any of you are award free please accept this as a gesture of appreciation for your blog.