Set these 7 limits with a narc before you go no contact, but only if you
feel confident and want to leave room to salvage the relationship.
1. I will not tolerate of your lies.
2. I will not pretend that you don’t lie to me.
3. I will not pretend that it’s acceptable for you
to treat me as if I’m blind and stupid.
4. I will not let you play gaslight with me.
5. I will not let Your pathology damage my health.
6. I will not be friends with someone who can’t apologize.
7. You will stop lying to me and about me.
Don’t expect the narc to be nice about this.
Narcs react to limit setting as if they’ve been shot.
Then go no contact until you get an apology.
One last thing: don’t expect an apology.