from Erika Kind
- I gave myself permission to post only when I wanted to.
- I spent time with my partner, loving our love for each
- I studied the Constitution and early 20th Century History.
- I gave myself a break from the emotionally laden material I
wrote in the 1980’s and 90’s.
- I accepted that my writing is only for me and that when I die my
work will die with me. Greatness is not required; an idea beautifully
affirmed on Sue Vincent’s fine blog.
- I accepted the challenge of being present for my niece to the best of
my ability. I now understand in some small way, the worries of
parenting adult children.
- I bought a powerful new laptop and so far, I’ve learned four new image-processing programs.
- I redesigned Art by Rob Goldstein.
- I re-thought and rewrote the ‘about me’ section of Art by Rob Goldstein
- I learned the terrible and exceedingly dull mysteries of SEO.
- I restructured and simplified the Menu options at the top of the page.
- I wrote a posting schedule:I will post on Monday’s, Wednesdays, and Saturdays and will use
the rest of he week to make content and catch up with the blogs
I follow.The schedule remains subject to whim.
- I realized how lucky I am to be alive and creative.
- My partner and I celebrated our Silver Anniversary last week.
25 years and I couldn’t love him more.
Rob Goldstein 2017