I am pleased to announce that I am nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award.
This nomination came from Josh Gross of The Jaguar and Its Allies. Josh is an inspired young conservationist. Please visit his blog to read about his efforts to save the Jaguar and other species of Wild Cats. Thank you, Josh for your friendship and support.
The Mystery Blogger Award was started by Okoto Enigma. As she puts it, the Mystery Blogger Award is for, “…amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates.” This award comes with nine rules, which are:
- Put the award/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and give a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and give a link as well.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees five questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post.
Three Facts About Me
- I am passionate about almost everything that captures my interest.
- I was born in Charleston, South Carolina, but consider myself a San Franciscan.
- My greatest pleasure is learning new skills.
Questions for Nominees from Josh
- Why did you start blogging?
I started this blog in late 2013 to advocate for
myself and other people with trauma related mental
illness. It has since evolved into a showcase for my
writing and photography.
- What is your favorite hobby?
My favorite hobby is photography, especially urban art.
- If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
I’d love to spend a year in the UK.
- Which country and/or state are you originally from?
I was raised in Charleston, South Carolina but spent almost as
much time in New York.
- (Funny/weird question) What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done?
The most outrageous thing I’ve ever done was dress like a Nun to pass out safe
sex pamphlets in Honolulu’s gay bathhouses.
My best post? The post that gets the most views is After the Lovin’- Five things a Narcissist will do after a Breakup
Now for nominations:
I like to find new bloggers to nominate for awards.
If I nominate you for an award and you are award free no action required.
These are my nominees:
Thanks again, Josh!
And Happy Holidays to everyone!