Jacqui Murray – Book Launch
This week, my wonderful efriends here in the blogosphere are helping me launch my prehistoric fiction novel, Born in a Treacherous Time. I’ll be visiting their blogs to chat about the book, the process, and anything else on their minds. Some of the questions we’ll cover:
- Why did Born in a Treacherous Time take 22 years to write?
- Why did I change genres from thrillers to historical fiction?
- What books that you might have read are like this one?
- We know Lucy’s species, Homo habilis, died out about the time of this story (1.8 million years ago). Is this story dystopian—meaning Lucy loses in the end?
- What one characteristic allowed Lucy to survive in a world populated with Sabertooth Cats, violent volcanoes, and predatory species who liked to eat man?
- How do I differentiate Lucy from the species of man that followed her, probably led to her extinction…
View original post 3,433 more words