The Sunshine Blogger Award comes to me from the Have You Ever Noticed? blog.
The rules are:
Thank the blogger who nominated you for the award and link to their blog.
Many thanks for the award.
List the rules and include the Sunshine Blogger Award Logo in your post.
Answer the 11 Questions asked of you.
What is one dish you like to cook?
Water. I’d really like to learn how to cook water.
How would you describe your favorite pair of shoes?
My favorite shoes are always the ones I need to throw out.
What is the best thing that you did last week?
I had dinner with an old friend.
If you could have lunch with one author (living or dead) who would it be and why?
Gertrude Stein, I’ve always wanted to have a cubist chat with someone.
What kind of snack do your like to add to your ice cream?
If you could return to any decade, and visit a movie set, which would you like to do?
I’d visit the 1949 set of the ‘Siren of Atlantis’ so I can turn all the male cast members into transsexuals.
What is a song that makes you smile?
Philadelphia Freedom by Elton John
What advice would you give to your younger self?
Get over it!
What is one food you just can’t eat?
Kentucky Fried Chicken. It tastes like bread wrapped in Play Dough
If you can earn a gold medal in any sport, what would it be and why?
Speed sleeping. And I want that gold because I deserve it.
What is something you wish you could add to your blog and why?
Umm…A book launch, but I’m working on it. 🙂
Write a new list of 11 Questions for your Nominees
Nominate 11 Bloggers for the Sunshine Blogger Award
I use awards as a chance to give a shout out to my followers and to interesting new blogs.
Many of the blogs on my list of nominees are award free blogs so those bloggers can smile or curse me and ignore the award.
For those of who accept the award I hope you’ll find my questions interesting:
- Why do you blog?
- What most frustrates you about blogging?
- What do you enjoy most about blogging?
- How do you define success?
- What is the one thing you most want from your followers?
- What is the one thing you most want to give the people you
- How do you define the difference between positive and negative criticism?
- How do you deal with moments when a blogger you like posts something you don’t like?
- Is your blog a journal, a literary experiment, performance art or none of that?
- What is success as a blogger?
- By your definition, do you consider yourself successful?
Here are my nominees and shout outs: