Here are my top 10 tips for blogging with DID.
- Never leave a negative comment on someone’s blog.
- Never make a commitment you can’t keep.
- Never apologize for speaking your truth.
- Take responsibility when you are wrong.
- Learn as much as you can and keep learning.
- Thank people when they visit your blog.
- Be grateful for having followers.
- Always treat other bloggers with respect.
- There are jerks out there: ignore them.
- Be yourself, especially when who you are seems improbable.
Rob Goldstein 2016-2019