Good blogging advice from Hugh’s Views and News
From Hugh’s Views & News
Thinking of starting a blog? Here are 27 harsh facts I’ve learned about the world of blogging since I started my blog in February 2014.
- Blogging can become addictive and take over your life.
- You’ll probably lose touch with some friends because you won’t have the time to keep in touch with them anymore.
- Readers don’t find your blog, you have to find them.
- Just because somebody ‘liked’ your blog post, does not mean they read it.
- Just because somebody left a comment on your blog post, does not mean they read it.
- Blogging can seriously stress you out and make you feel guilty (if you allow it).
- You’ve more chance of winning the lottery jackpot, than one of your blog posts going viral.
- Over 81% of bloggers who want to make some money out of blogging, will never earn more than £100.
- Not everyone will agree with what you have to say.
- Not everyone will…
View original post 442 more words
from Hugh’s Views & News