I found this wanted poster for JFK several years ago on the internet. I ran a search for it today and it still comes up in Google search.
I could not find an attribution.
When I first found this poster I read that it was in wide circulation on the day Kennedy was shot in Dallas. I can’t verify it.
I still don’t understand why the people of the United States don’t see the connection between covert and inflammatory racist rhetoric and the inevitable violence it is designed to provoke.
Perhaps the most interesting aspect of this poster is that ideas that were rightly marginalized in 1963 as the rantings of ignorant bigots are now treated as expert opinions by our mainstream media.
The idea that the Federal Government is not obligated to uphold the rule law was thought absurd in most regions of the United States in 1963.
This is the beginning of the Dixiecrat transition to the Republican Party and the anti-government lies that are accepted as conventional wisdom in 2015.
I think our government should be a danger to people who define freedom as the right to own and murder their fellow citizens.
Slavery in all of its forms is an abomination to a free people.
All of the familiar fear mongering and code language is here: State’s Rights, communist inspired race riots; there is even an attempt at character assassination as the final “charge” against Kennedy.
This Man is wanted for treasonous activities against the United States:
1. Betraying the Constitution (which he swore to uphold.) He is turning the sovereignty of the United States over to the communist controlled United Nations. He is betraying out friends (Cuba, Katanga, Portugal) and befriending our enemies (Russia, Yugoslavia, Poland).
2. He has been WRONG on innumerable issues affecting the security of the U.S. (United Nations-Berlin Wall-Missile removal-Cuba-Wheat deals-Test Ban Treaty, etc.)
3. He has been lax in enforcing Communist Registration Laws.
4.He has given support and encouragement to Communist inspired racial riots.
5. He has illegally invaded a Sovereign State with Federal troops.
6. He has consistently appointed Anti-Christians to Federal Office: Upholds the Supreme Court in its Anti-Christian Rulings. Aliens and known communists abound in Federal Offices.
7. He has been caught in fantastic lies to the American people (including personal ones like his previous marriage and divorce.)
Southern trees bear a strange fruit,
Blood on the leaves and blood at the root,
Black body swinging in the Southern breeze,
Strange fruit hanging from the poplar trees.
Pastoral scene of the gallant South,
The bulging eyes and the twisted mouth,
Scent of magnolia sweet and fresh,
And the sudden smell of burning flesh!
Here is a fruit for the crows to pluck,
For the rain to gather, for the wind to suck,
For the sun to rot, for a tree to drop,
Here is a strange and bitter crop.