It’s the bimonthly Meet and Greet everyone!! Strap on your party shoes and join the fun!
Ok so here are the rules:
- Leave a link to your page or post in the comments of this post.
- Reblog this post. It helps you, it helps me, it helps everyone!
- Edit your reblog post and add tags.
Feel free to leave your link multiple times! It is okay to update your link for more exposure every day if you want. It is up to you!
- Share this post on social media. Many of my non-blogger friends love that I put the Meet n Greet on Facebook and Twitter because they find new blogs to follow.
See ya on Monday!!
from The Mind of RD REVILO
- Funny, Some People Think
- War will be different for them
- They see the deadly destruction
- But theirs won’t make them a victim
- They’ll start the fight on Friday
- Then fight
- Until Sunday
- Back to work on Monday
- And if they get injured or hurt
- The enemy will nurture
- Them back to work
- So they can fight some more
- And even up the score
- No loss of electricity
- Water will flow
- No pain toward victory
- No disappearance of people they know
- It’ll be like a picnic
- Only ants are pests
- We’ll be in and out quick
- Unlike the rest
- Once they knowwe are serious
- Fear will make the enemy delirious
- And sue for peace
- Just beating our chests will scare the beast
- Our thunderous protests
- Will make them confess
- We’ll sing, we’ll cheer
- The brave will bring up the rear
- We’ll snarl, our fists we’ll ball
- We’ll persist, insist…
View original post 33 more words