from Smorgasbord – Variety is the spice of life
from Hugh’s Views & News
Blog recommendations from Living a Beautiful Life 2014
Here is a sampling of my favorite posts this week. Some of them were posted this week, others are older posts that I enjoyed this week. In no particular order:
1) H at hschlagen shares his drawings in his series My Blakean Year, including Death on the Blanket.
2) Allyson at allysonbcallahan writes about the madness inside in Semblance of a Poem.
3) Rob at robertmgoldstein reveals an often-overlooked world in his photograph Transformation.
4) Pamela at inthegazeoftheother shares thoughts on a self-described shadow writer in I am not Susan Sontag.
5) James at audiosexxx takes some photos from the Hubble telescope and creates The Universe is a Void Screaming to be Filled.
6) Blue290 at lastminuteman writes about going out into the world and exploring again in Other Roads.
7) Black Mutts at blackmutts shares a Lime photo and poem in Gone But Not…
View original post 71 more words
Christmas blog party on yadadarcyyada
With the Christmas lights on, it’s less dangerous. Here we are now, entertain us. I feel dazed, not contagious. Here we are now, entertain us…I’m worse at what I do best And for this gift, I feel blessed… Our little blogging group has always been. And always will until the end. HoHo, HoHo, HoHo, HoHo, HoHo, HoHo. Ummm, Smells like Christmas spirit?
In a kind of Welcome-to-the-Christmas-Jungle-type way, it’s been a strange few weeks, so Dear Santa, I Can Explain….
1. I’ve fought a prolonged battle with a vicious cold, it almost won, until I released my dragons, ok, it was chicken soup, but it was epic.
2. I overindulged in great gently used ‘finds’, tea with seniors, and raffles – if loving Christmas Bazaars is wrong, I don’t wanna be right.
3. I fell out of bed (and not in a fun way), luckily no serious injuries, but it…
View original post 543 more words