Blog party: The Wonder of You
Sometimes, trying to write, or trying to blog, I think, it’s all been done? Is there anything new under this sun or any other? This world is old, ancient, instead of getting discouraged that it’s all been done, why not be inspired? What piece can we add to the puzzle of flesh and blood? Why not add to the delicious soup of humanity?
1. Imagine the caveman/cavewoman who invented the wheel, thinking, “Aggh, me done, no more wheel”. Our ancestors roasting a woolly mammoth s’more over the first fire, “Fire good. No more. Been done”.
2. Remember the first song you heard? Did you think, no need to hear any more music.
3. First joke? You laughed and thought, did that, no need to laugh anymore.
4. Can there ever be enough smiles? Enough laughter? Enough joy?
5. First kiss? Wow. Checked that off your list.
6. Watched the…
View original post 1,031 more words
Bitter Bending Machines Friday Giftures | Ben’s Bitter Blog
10 Times Hillary Clinton Motivated Us To Be Our Best Selves
Prey on words — restaurant edition | bluebird of bitterness
Sean Hannity Interviews Former Editor of Weekly World News about Hillary’s Lesbian Hookups
View original post 215 more words